• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mike & Judy Kronick

Are you guys alright with the floods ? Best, Chuck & Sheila
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Yeah we were wondering the same thing, Let us know if your ok or if we can do anything to help you. Were right up the road.

Comment

floods

Yo Mike.... I sat on river road near your place for an hour tonight due to traffic issues. Was thinking about you guys,,,, any problems ??? are they telling you the dike is ok ??? Holler if you need any help Steve
      Steve Tweit

1954 Mansfield..double cockpit runabout
      1955 Mansfield 17' express
      1960 Rynell Jetabout
      2007 Bxxxxxxx "daily driver"

Comment

Hi. Thanks for the concern. I'm completely surrounded by water. Have to use a boat to get anywhere. Oh, yah, I'm living on an island and always have to take a ferry to get to town! People up toward Mt. Baker are trapped by flooding. It sure has been one wild winter so far!
        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Mike, I was also wondering if everything is o. k. with you. If you need help with anything, please let me know.
          Greg

Comment

We made it.

Hi all.
            Thanks for the concern. We were advised very strongly to evac yesterday afternoon and heeded their advise. I got all my senior neighbors shipped out to family and friends, hooked up the old Airstream and headed out of Dodge. This wasn't the first time this has happened but it was the first time we have left the place. The river came up faster than last time and I thought the better part of valor was to run. This morning I found that we were dry but most of my neighbors to the west did not fare so well. There are alot of flooded homes all around us.
            Thanks again for your thoughts, but my neighbors could use a few good thoughts and prayers more than us.
            Oh ya,, the greenhouse/NCBC clubhouse is fine.

Mike and Judy
            1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Originally posted by admin, post: 106
              Mike, I was also wondering if everything is o. k. with you. If you need help with anything, please let me know.
              Greg
              I think I fixed your account for you.
              Greg James

Comment

Mike and Judy,
                Glad to hear your both OK as well as the homestead! Sorry to hear about your neighbors and good thoughts are on their way for them. Unfortunately that seems to be the story for many folks, a soggy return home.

Comment

Floods, Plagues, and other Pestilence

Water's over the first bulkhead here, we won't worry till it's over the second bulkhead. The dock is knee deep and risin'.

RIBBITT RIBBITT
                  Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                  Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Jack,
                    As long as the BBQ isn't full of water! Sorry, I know my priorities are a little askew. Its just that we need more of those delicious ribs for the Alder lake event and all! LOL

Comment

Mike & Judy-
                      So glad to hear all is well and you are safe! I kept watching the news hoping not to see the "clubhouse" floating down the river!(Just kidding of course) Glad all is well with you and you didn't get flooded.
                      Kent & Diane
                      '58 Westerner

Comment

Mike & Judy, So glad you guys are alright ! That was REAL nice of you to help your senior neighbors. Will throw in a prayer for your neighbors too. Chuck & Sheila
                        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
                        X