Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boating Safety Class Feb 7-8 ????

Marty,
    Have we secured a date for the boating safety class that is on the schedule? I know a number of members including myself already have their cards but may still be interested in attending.

I already have my card, but still plan on attending the safety class. You never know what you might learn.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Boating Safety Class

Stay tuned....we're still awaiting confirmation of a date for the class.

Should know soon...

- Marty
      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Class Atendance

I do not have my card yet and plan to attend with my 14yr old daughter. We would both like to get certified with this class.

Comment

Boating Safety Class Scheduled For April 11

I spoke with the instructor today (Skip Anderson), and Northwest Classic Boat Club's personal boating-safety class will be held on Saturday, April 11, in Tacoma. Details to follow, but it'll be in a private restaurant dining room and lunch will be served. The class will start at 9:30 and run until 5 pm...and the basic idea will be to give everyone the kind of overview they need to handle powerboats safely, and immediately pass the online test for their Boating Safety Cards.

- Marty
          http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Details on boating safety course?

Hey Marty, are the final details available yet?

Comment

Working...
            X