"Cap'n! Alder Lake on the horizon!"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• "Cap'n! Alder Lake on the horizon!"

With less than a week until the Alder Lake Treasure Hunt, Amanda and I are hard at work with the last minute details. We are really looking forward to seeing all of our NWCBC friends. If your worried that it's too late and you would like to attend just let us know. If your a non-paying member and would like to attend we will be accepting memberships the day of the event.

Also if you are staying at the park we ask that you not take an early morning cruise on Saturday the 22nd, as we will be setting up and would hate to have to run you through for seeing where the treasure is hiding.

We are excited for this to be the best treasure hunt yet. If your on the fence about coming, you won't be disappointed. We have a fun time with good food, great friends and of course treasure!!

We also want to encourage all of those who are in a swashbuckling mood to don your best pirate hat, puffy white shirt, eye patch and parrot. Or whatever makes you feel like a pirate. Just come and have fun with us!

Thar be a change in the wind says I. Me treasure awaits ye and yer black hearted crew. If ye dare...............

Yar!!!

There be a fair wind comin upon us from the north. Clifford the big red boat shall be setting sail fur yer end of the world friday before sundown. We be a full boat of pillagers with me wench and crew (though not as many as opening day ) The whole crew be dressed in our filthiest bildge rags!!!

And for a little more pirate humor..

There once was a maiden who slept by the harbor, she awoke in a start when she heard the first mate hauler, "hoist up the top sheet and spanker"...Screwy1

YAR!!!
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

ARRRRGH..... Sliver me timbers and batter down me hatches.irate:

Me self and Mistress LaRue have captured a couple of land lubbers from the land of Graham, that we will bring to sell at the slave market.

He be a healthy specimen that should bring a good price, and she be a comely buxom lass that would grace any skippers crew.

Bring yer gold and bid on the one of your choice. anger:
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
      X