Hoist the colors!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hoist the colors!

Only three days until we once again meet at Alder Lake for the third annual Treasure Hunt. The weather looks to be good with a small chance of rain. We hope that none of you will be lilly livered and let the possibility of a little moisture from the sky keep you from finding treasure.

We will also be celebrating Amanda's Birthday at the luncheon so bring your best singing voice and help us in wishing her a Happy 50th!! Yes you read that right FIFTY!:shocked4:

We look forward to seeing you all there on Saturday and if you need any additional info. please feel free to contact us via private message or here on the forums.

There is still time to let us know if you want to attend. We always allow for a few last minute members who realize that they can make it. If you don't have a working boat, come anyway, hitch a ride and enjoy the festivities.:eating1:

See you soon!!irate:

Amanda's .....FIFTY ??????????????????? Joe,That is real hard to believe. WoW ! Best,Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

onward lads!

anger:We will see all you scallywags this weekend, rain or shine!!anger: 50'th??, just reaching a fair maiden's prime:
      Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Ahoy Mate and Matey! 50...IT'S A PIECE OF CAKE...Did someone mention cake? We'll polish up our buckles, steer our vessl toward the rest of the motley crews, and get ready to move our bootys to find the bounty...after which we will share in the grog (of whatever type) and celebration of Lady Amanda's aging...Looking forward to seeing all of our seafaring swashbucklers once again.

Captain Kent and His Wonderful Wench, Dianeanger:
        Kent & Diane
        '58 Westerner

Comment

Arghhh!

Termites got me leg...we're out

Comment

Originally posted by slo-mo, post: 11148
            :Scared1: It was TERMITES?

Comment

Peg Leg Greg

I be thinkin them be teredos nay termites me hearty.

I be turnin ye a new leg on me lathe fer the next voyage

Arrrrgh irate:
              Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
              Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Greg,
                We were looking forward to our first ever Alder Lake treasure hunt video. Guess you'll be *kissing the gunners daughter next chance we get!anger:
                Perhaps you'll reconsider, maybe get that new leg from Jack or stow away with some other bilge rats.

Hope all is fine.

*Kiss the gunner's daughter A punishment: to be bent over one of the ship's guns and flogged.

Comment

Originally posted by slo-mo, post: 11148
                  I suppose that means I ought to drag my camcorder out of the closet eh???
                  Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
                  1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
                  X