lake tapps

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• lake tapps

hey guys was just checkin out the website for lake tapps and if i read it correctly it's 175.00 for parking and boat launch is that right?

unknown year 10ft hydro
    1984 bayliner capri 1975 merc 115

Yes, Ron, that's right. Just make the check out to me and I'll send you your annual pass. No need to thank me, glad to do it.

:GoodJob:

Comment

Hello Ron,

Not sure which website you found, but Lake Tapps only has two public launches, one run by Pierce County and the other by the City of Bonney Lake. A day launch fee at either is around $26. For the Lake Tapps event that we do here on the Lake, we use private launches and parking that are free to us for the day. I will get some information out shortly on the exact locations and times.

We had talked earlier in the year about some people wanting to run some vintage race boats. Is that still of interest to anyone. I can arrange to have some chase boats ready. Saturday mornings are open to practice on the main part of the Lake. If there is not an APBA race elsewhere that weekend, some limited hydro's will most likely be testing around 8:00am.

BRIAN FRANCHINI
      LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

yeah it was under north county park. miss read it no worries this one for sure we will be there.

Parking Fee:

* $7.00 - Vehicles and motorcycles
        * $3.50 - Seniors*/Persons with disabilities
        * Disabled American Veterans are exempt with a valid Washington State Parks Veterans Pass.

*Seniors are ages 62 and older
        Boat Launch Fees:

* $15.00 - With a trailer per launch
        * $5.00 - Seniors*/Persons with disabilities with or without trailer per launch

*Seniors are ages 62 and older
        Combined Boat Launch/Parking Pass

* $75.00 - Pierce County Resident Boat Launch/Parking Pass
        * $150.00 - Non-Resident Boat Launch/Parking Pass

yeah i never said i was the sharpest tool in the shed lol

unknown year 10ft hydro
        1984 bayliner capri 1975 merc 115

Comment

Working...
        X