Hi i'm paracer44 from pennsylvania

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi i'm paracer44 from pennsylvania

Hello Everyone- I am a new member and want to personally THANK Helmar for helping me get on line with the club. I collect Crosley engines and always wanted a Fageol 44 Marine engine as they are part of the Crosley family tree. Well two weeks ago I was at a sale and bought a Fageol 44 and I am in need of some parts for it. The main part that I need is the shroud or cover for the engine. I have only ever seen photos of the shroud but I would like to purchase one if anyone can help me find one. If anyone in the club would like photos of my engine please email me and I have a nice set of 6 or 8 photos of what it looked like when I brought it home. Thank You members in advance for anyone that might be able to help me with this engine. Does anyone know how many of the OUTBOARD versions with the dual carbs that Lou Fageol produced ? Any information at all is appreciated. Thank You, PARacer44 Email address ( itshalfhersj@comcast.net )

Just bumped into this.
    Its in our Pictures and Albums.
    Check out the Point Defiance Tour 2010

Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Another Fageol

We are working on a 1957 Century Colt that has one of the other common Fageol configurations. It is a V.I.P, or Vertical Inboard Power. Basically it is a Crosley twin carb 4 banger turned on end. To steer, the whole motor turns on a bracket that is hooked to a standard cable and pulley system. If anyone has any information on the lower unit used on these, please let me know. Ours was used in salt and turned to dust!
      Attached Files
      BRIAN FRANCHINI
      LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

Not sure I remember this right but I think Greg Lamb has one of these too.
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
        X