New to the NW Classic Boat Club!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to the NW Classic Boat Club!

Howdy All! I'm in Edmonds and just joined this way cool venue! I've been boating from the early 60's originally in Detroit. Ran an old utility with a Merc 20H (Wish I still had that boat!), made a couple Minimax's, had a few Cypress Gardens Fliver boats (Still have an original Nole's Fliver running either a 1972 Merc 200 and a 1985 Tohitsu 30 dressed up as a Merc) moved up to bigger boats. A favorite was an old 64' Johnson Seasport which could barely plane out. Currently in an original 1972 Schuster Tahiti 16 with an original 1972 Merc 1400, bought from the 1st owner who really took sweet care of it and we love that old school gold metalflake gelcoat. On Lake Washington and Lake Union all the time with the kids. Currently thinking of doing some SOA Stock C hydro racing next summer with a Yamato 302 but need a boat, maybe build a Sorenson kit? Have been collecting Fliver stuff for years and on my site at http://www.creekrat.com/fliverboat.htm. This is a great site here at NW Classic Boat Club! -Creekrat
    Attached Files

Hey Creekrat, welcome to the club. Looks like you've have some interesting rides.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Welcome to the group.

I think you will find that we do enjoy the water with our boats.
      Thinking about a classic to restore, you came to the right place :BigHappy1:
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
      X