No announcement yet.

New Years Day Cruise / lunch at Ivars!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New Years Day Cruise / lunch at Ivars!

Hey all,

I've made our reservation at Ivar's Salmon House on Lake Union for noon on January 1st, for those who wish to arrive by boat and those who prefer to arrive by warm car!

Please put this lunch on your calendar and plan on attending, it would be good to have a good turnout for this one as we'll be expressing our appreciation for those members that volunteered their valuable time to host events and contribute to the club in 2010.

I know it can be tough to get motivated to bring the boat out when the weather's cold and the sky is dark, but for this one you can just get in the car and drive down!

Come on down, have a great lunch, visit with your friends and help us say thanks to the folks who made it happen for all of us this last year.

If you're a web member you're welcome to attend also, be sure to ask for me so I can introduce you around!

See ya there,

Tim

Tim, we plan on attending. Will probably arrive by boat depending on weather, launching at the Ballard 14th St. ramp. The little cabin heater just might come in handy!
    Kent & Diane
    '58 Westerner

Comment

Lunch at Ivar's...

I'll be there, but at this point I'm not sure about the boat.

(If I bring the boat, I'll also launch at 14th Northwest in Ballard.)

- Marty
      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Tim, What time?
        Greg James

Comment

O.K., I just saw it. Noon it is by car.
          Greg James

Comment

Originally posted by GregJ, post: 14889
            O.K., I just saw it. Noon it is by car.
            Bring Susie!

Comment

:boater1:

Comment

Right now it does not look like i will be able to make it as we have a family thing we are supposed go to. Chuck
                1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Count me in, maybe by boat, if the blackhole of time (Tollycraft) will release me. Andy

Comment

Fish and Chips sounds good on New years day.
                    Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                    Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

I hope to be eating and chatting a little longer this time.
                      Hopefully no Flat tires(will steer clear of the fateful Pothole I hit last year....bent my rim!) ,hot Horns on Motors, or lousy dock Parking this time.....:Scared2:
                      Maybe the Wife will drive me this time to make sure.

TM aka Capt. Nemo`s underwater Lake Union Tours
                      Attached Files
                      unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
                      15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
                      SeaRay 175BR
                      Hi-Laker lapline
                      14` Trailorboat

Comment

Told Becky I didn't see any offers for rides on Tabu so maybe would could ride to Ivar's with you. She said "No way!" No offense intended. She's such a coward! I told her the story of the guy who always took a bomb with him when he flew (this was before passengers were screened.) His reasoning: No one ever heard of two mad bombers on the same plane! Sorta like with boats (I think), once sunk, never again!
                        There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

We'll try. After all it is the day after New years eve.
                          1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Who am I kidding. Haven't seen midnight on New years eve for years. We'll be there.
                            1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Gee whiz Mike, I see midnight almost every night. But only for a couple minutes. VeryBigSmile
                              Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                              Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
                              X