Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The weather will be beautiful Saturday.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The weather will be beautiful Saturday.....

......somewhere! Maybe even here.......??!! Hey all, tomorrow is the Snohomish river shakedown cruize. So put on your rain gear and galoshes and get out and un-tarp that Classic! You know you want to wake it up and blow the cobwebs out. Afterall it is the first day of spring! We will meet in Everett at the 10th street launch. Shooting for a 9:30 start time. Those up the river a little later. Bring some chow and we'll have our lunch just beyond the town of Snohomish. Hope to see a good turnout. Bring umbrellas! See ya tomorrow, Gordon
    Attached Files
    Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Gordon, the somewhere is California. I was reading the Golden State Glassics forum, someone went out boating this last weekend. He forgot his sunblock and got fried. :eek: At least we don't need to worry about that tomorrow.

Did you hear about the new Puget Sound sunblock? They call it "Cloud Cover". We don't need sunblock until July and/or August. (Maybe)
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Well, the weather Saturday will maybe be better than today anyway! Some showers but more sunbreaks they say, and temperatures better than originally forecast with light winds. But like Gordon says, bring an umbrella! (Just in case).

FYI ,if anyone was planning on using the Lowell Rotary Park launch in Everett, it's closed indefinitely due to previous flood damage, evidently it filled with sand. So the 10th St and Langus boat launches are open as per usual. I believe I'll try the Langus Riverfront Park launch near Dagmars just to check it out. Thanks for the photos and tips Ross! ( See "next event: up the Snohomish river").

See you there.
      Kent & Diane
      '58 Westerner

Comment

weather Sat.

Holy smokes! I'll bet the weather will be better tomorrow. About 3.30 this afternoon the sky's just opened up. Rain,wind,lightning, a real gully washer! About a half hour later I can see the sun and some blue clouds(clearing). It's like spring in Washington.
        I told the guy that's riding with me to expect mid 70's, although he knows I'm prone to exaduration. See ya tomorrow. - Ross
        Ross Henson

Comment

Working...
        X