April 16th event

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• April 16th event

My wife and I are plaing on doing this event. We will be running the Tabu our 1940 42ft Chris Craft as this is one of the few events we can go on with the club with this boat as this boat is way slower then most every one else runs, but as there is a speed limit on Lake Union and the Ship Canal, We can keep up!
    Any way, We have lots of room on our boat and welcome people to ride along, So if you boat is not ready, or it is raining to hard or is to cold for you come along on our boat, it is warm and dry. We will be departing from Bellevue from our slip at the Newport Yacht basin. We usualy have hot and cold drinks and food along.
    As I do not get to the clubs site as often as I should it is best to email me dirrect at jay@dmcsidecars.com if you would like to ride along or have any questions. You can also phone me at 206-920-2196

Good to see you hanging around Jay. This will be a great event.:Skipper1:

Wondering, what ever happened to Barry (Sparrowhawk)?? Haven't seen him around for a long time.

Comment

Hey Jay,
      Glad to see some are thinking about doing this event.
      Trying to get my Seafair ready for a day on top of the water.
      Motors still fire right off and run well so we`ll do whatever the day dictates as far as how far we put around.
      I`m thinking we`ll just meet in Ballard or the usual Lake Union Park like Opening Day since tying up and waiting more to show is always easier than floating while Kenmore planes land/take off all around us.Then we`ll just do a lap around the canal and see how many cool boats and ships we can see tucked away from normal public view.
      Looking forward to a warm Cinnamin Roll......hint ,hint...
      See you guys on the water.
      TM
      unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
      15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
      SeaRay 175BR
      Hi-Laker lapline
      14` Trailorboat

Comment

Barry is still around, his plan is to have one of his boats at this event. He plans on lauching at the boat launch in Bellevue where I keep the Tabu so that it there are any problems we can tow him.
        I am sure my wife will be baking some thing. Perhaps rolls,
        Jay

Comment

Working...
        X