Priest Laker here on the west side

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Priest Laker here on the west side

Hello! My name is doug and I've been a wood boat lover and owner for years, mostly boating on Priest Lake where we have a cabin. My new facination is with the classic fiberglassics of the 50's and 60's. I am now a finatic having purchased my first fin boat, a 1960 Reinell. No name yet. I'm thinking 'captain fintastic' or 'Fintastica'. I am interested in purchasing more fin boats and restoring them.
    Attached Files

Welcome Doug! I am a woody boater as well from this side that spends a lot of time in Northern Idaho. I have a good friend in Sagle that we visit each year during the Sandpoint show and are planning on the Dry Rot Run this year.

Love the Reinell. At one point, I had four here at my shop! I am down to one of my own and one that a friend bought. He has moved to Hawaii and is trying to sell his, so if you know of anyone looking for a Reinell. Lon (goes by Straycat) here on the forum has a pair of Bellboy Banshees over by Wenatchee for sale at a great price if you really are looking for more fins! Keep us posted with pictures of your progress.
    Attached Files
    BRIAN FRANCHINI
    LAKE TAPPS, WA.

Comment

Working...
    X