Snohomish River Event with Photos

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Snohomish River Event with Photos

Rise and shine fellow boaters! The sun is shining here, looks to be a fabulous day. Chilly last night, ice on the tarp and a frozen test (garden) hose.:eek: We are off to the gas station, then to subway for our picnic lunch. See you out on the water!!!
    Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Waaa Waaa Waaa...

Hope everyone had a great time on the water today, weather looks awesome for boating..

Special thanks to Gordon, for getting me a replacement top handle for the old merc, but my father and I worked into the wee hours of the morning before conceding defeat.

Hope to see everyone at opening day, its gonna be epic...
    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Beautiful day on the Snohomish

Had a great time today. Met more club members in person and really enjoyed cruising the river. Barry
      Attached Files

Comment

Great day on the river!

We had six beautiful classics out on the river today. The weather gods smiled upon us all day. Good to see everyone and meet some new boaters. We missed having Steve and his Seafair Sedan with us for the whole outing, as he had to turn back, due to motor troubles. Hopefully you can work out the kinks Steve. We were pleasantly surprised when we were joined by John, Lisa, and their son in their Glasspar Marathon. They caught up to us at Snohomish. Kent and Diane led a lot of the way in their 1958 Westerner. Jay and Barry had a good time jumping wakes, and surfing in a blue 14ft. FiberForm. We enjoyed meeting Ross and Ralph and getting a first look at a gorgeous 57 Bellboy. Thanks everyone for coming out today. Next year we hope to have even more... Here's some pics.
        Attached Files
        Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Picture posting changes?

I think you are allowed to upload at least 10 pictures now.
          I might even be able to set it so you can add even more.... More learning.
          Give it a try.
          Sorry about missing this one AGAIN I have been wanting to make this one for the last two years.
          Marty said he was sick with bronchitis, well, I called it the Shop Crud.
          We all got it
          Ross, looks like your next, did you take your camera with you ??
          Helmar Joe Johanesen
          1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
          1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
          Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
          2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
          http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

More Pics...

More..............and Cheryl's new pet!
            Attached Files
            Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

It sure looks like everyone had a good time! We wish we could have made it but once again life happens so we get to enjoy the pictures.

Comment

sno ho run!

Had a great run on the snoho. river. I'll definitely want to do that again! My friend Ralph and I were out in the frost,first off but the weather Gordon and Cheryl ordered up for our trip was much appreciated!
                Good to put some faces with names as well. Sorry Steve K. had some issues but he is up and going tomorrow I think.I was really happy with ol Slomow the BellBoy and a round trip completed!
                Here are some pics we took. Joe and Marty get healed up soon. - Ross
                Attached Files
                Ross Henson

Comment

Yup, I sure hated to turn back today. The weather was perfect. Glad to hear you all had a good trip up and back.

Got the engine running properly again. After I got home Mr. Bill called, and we got it all straightened out. Turns out I was running the engine way to rich. Bill talked me through the proper adjustments to the carb's. Once again, thanks for the support Bill.

See you all the next time.
                  Steve Kiesel
                  1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

posting pictures

Joe
                    I could only post five at a time. Obviously Ross knows something I don't about posting pictures. TWELVE? Sheesh! Any advice would be appreciated. By the way, I find after every event there is one thing that sticks in my mind about the day (not much else) and this time it is Ross's Bell Boy. Just beautiful B

Comment

Next Year, Next Year....

Joe and I will try to stay well and make next year's SnoHo. Having done it once before, I know it's great fun going upriver...and exploring some of the lower-river side channels.

Thanks for posting the photos...

- Marty
                      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by sparrowhawk, post: 1590
                        Joe
                        I could only post five at a time. Obviously Ross knows something I don't about posting pictures. TWELVE? Sheesh! Any advice would be appreciated. By the way, I find after every event there is one thing that sticks in my mind about the day (not much else) and this time it is Ross's Bell Boy. Just beautiful B
                        Barry
                        I had just changed it after seeing you could only load up 5 at a time.
                        The next time you try to upload pictures, you should be able to upload more in one session.
                        Helmar Joe Johanesen
                        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

First off, thanks for the nice complement,Barry. I have enjoyed several outings with my friends and family on ol Slomow, and looking forward to lots more!
                          I thought I had developed some special powers on the 'puter, I could post pics like no end was in sight! Come to find out Joe had worked magic on his end and its not me at all. That makes more sense. Thanks - Ross
                          Ross Henson

Comment

Working...
                          X