Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Another new member saying hello.

Hello this is Kevin,

I just joined because I have enjoyed reading about all the classic boats on this site.

I am local here in Edmonds Washington and have a 1969 Bellboy Bonita.

My dad bought the Bellboy the way he wanted it from the manufacture and I still have all the orgineral paperwork. The Bellboy has been garaged most of its life and is in nice shape. It is for the most part still original and she just needs some love and work to bring her glory back.

I am looking forward to looking at all the pictures and ideas to look forward to restoring this boat. This Bellboy has alot of memories for me growing up with my dad and I look forward with continuing the memories with my children.

Thanks

Kevin
    1969 Bellboy Bonita

Welcome aboard Kevin.
    Glad you have your family boat and history. That always makes things nicer.

I think you will enjoy it here and please don't forget to add some photos of your boat.

Also check out the calendar of events that we have going on. Not everyone has to have a boat to join in at the events. We all give rides :BigHappy1:
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Kevin, Welcome, although I'm just as new as you, but it is very, very cool that you have your family boat. That's just a beautiful story, don't ever sell her! Hopefully I'll be seeing you soon, as I'm just down the road in Ballard. And yes post some photos...
      :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
      (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
      1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Hi Kevin, Good times with old boat some beat-up some cherry it's all good. Paul

Comment

Sean,

My kids and I are always out on Lake Washington and Cruisin Lake Union. Stop by and say hi if you see us!

Kevin

Comment

1969 Bellboy

Here is some pictures of the boat.

Kevin
            Attached Files

Comment

Looks to be in pretty good shape, Kevin! Keep 'er up and welcome aboard!

Comment

Working...
              X