eddie earl new guy

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• eddie earl new guy

hi,my name is eddie i live at bonney lake washington I have a 1958 dorsett runabout 17 ft.with a 1972 chrysler 70 hp motor. runs good i have had it out on lake washington several times this last summer.It has turned alot of heads and got lots of complements i have been slowly restoring it.still looking for parts.real tough finding the emblems any one got any?

Meatballs

I have a couple sets still available. They are not the thin original pot metal type. They are sand cast from Silica Bronze and will need to be buffed and polished then chrome plated. These emblems will out last you or the boat. I also have one set that is chromed . Send me a private E-mail if interested and we can work something out ?? I have a bunch of Dorsett stuff
    Attached Files
    Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Originally posted by eddieearl, post: 19797
      hi,my name is eddie i live at bonney lake washington I have a 1958 dorsett runabout 17 ft.with a 1972 chrysler 70 hp motor. runs good i have had it out on lake washington several times this last summer.It has turned alot of heads and got lots of complements i have been slowly restoring it.still looking for parts.real tough finding the emblems any one got any?
      Welcome Eddie! I am new as well. I don't have parts but just started my own Dorsett project as well, a 58 Dorsett Farallon. Good luck, have fun and post some pics if you can...
      Attached Files

Comment

Welcome aboard Eddie.

I think you will find that there are more and more Dorsetts in the group so glad folks can help you.

Enjoy
        Helmar Joe Johanesen
        1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
        1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
        Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
        2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
        http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

hey rick got your message.need an e-mail mine is ekendrick53@aol.com

Comment

Working...
          X