Saturday Lunch Change--Boating Safety Class

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Saturday Lunch Change--Boating Safety Class

I had a call this afternoon from Skip Anderson, who's leading our Boating Safety Class this Saturday, and he'd discovered that Joe's Deli (next door) will not be open this Saturday.

As an option, Joe will prepare box lunches for any of us who want them--sandwich, chips, soft drink, apple, etc--for $10 per lunch. But we have to order a particular number of box lunches by tomorrow after work (Thursday), so that Joe can make them up on Friday and leave them with Skip overnight. (At least that's how I gather it'll work.)

In any case, if you want to bring your own sack lunch this Saturday, that's absolutely fine. If you want to buy one of Joe's box lunches, please respond IMMEDIATELY (below), indicating how many you want. Payment can be made on Saturday.

If you want Option C, you can drive someplace else in Fife for lunch, like maybe the Poodle Dog Restaurant, on the other side of I-5 from where we'll have the class.

Thanks,

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

We'll just bring our own lunch. See you on Sat.

Comment

Bringing Our Own

I think Mo and I will stop at Safeway or QFC enroute and pick up something for lunch...so we're packing our own, too.

- Marty

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Hi Marty,

I'll pick up something along the way.

Thanks.

Comment

Cheryl and I will bring our lunch. We will see everyone Sat. We are going to try and squeeze in the North Lake Union swap meet on the way down, going to be a busy morning! We have an errand to run at lunch as well (race tires at Nu-tread in Tacoma). Busy,busy,busy!!!
          Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

No Box Lunches

Okay....thanks to several of you for weighing-in on the subject. We've cancelled the box-lunch idea, so everyone's on their own to either bring sack lunches, or grab lunch at a nearby cafe like the Poodle Dog.

- Marty

Comment

Am I missing something? Is there a safety class going on at Alder lake as well as safety inspections and a treasure hunt/potluck ?
              Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Originally posted by bham-rick, post: 4234
                Am I missing something? Is there a safety class going on at Alder lake as well as safety inspections and a treasure hunt/potluck ?
                No this is a post about the class we had back in April.

Comment

Boy , I thought you were a busy guy , Look forward to seeing you all this Sat. I'm going to meet up with Chuck Carey at 0715 by his house and trailer with him. Looks like you hit it good for the weather, Knock on Wood !!
                  Rick & Sarah

Comment

Rick

Hey Rick, It's at 7:45am when i will be meeting you at Wal Mart. Sleep in ! lol. Chuck
                    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

That will make a big difference ! 0745 see you there !
                      Rick & Sarah

Comment

Working...
                      X