Lake Mayfield

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Mayfield

The Lake Mayfield event will be held on Sept. 8-9. Diane and Kent Hodge will not be able to host this event this year. Diane is still nursing a broken arm and shoulder. This will be a nonhosted low key event and because it is being held the weekend after Labor Day the resort should be wide open. Go to the Lake Mayfield Resorts web sight for more information. This has always been a really fun event so I hope you can make it.
    Greg James

mayfield event

Originally posted by GregJ, post: 23225
    The Lake Mayfield event will be held on Sept. 8-9. Diane and Kent Hodge will not be able to host this event this year. Diane is still nursing a broken arm and shoulder. This will be a nonhosted low key event and because it is being held the weekend after Labor Day the resort should be wide open. Go to the Lake Mayfield Resorts web sight for more information. This has always been a really fun event so I hope you can make it.
    Hello Greg

I would like to lead a tour up river near the dam this is a fun trip
    Ingvar
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

Comment

Ingvar, Sometimes people refer to that as the Grotto. It's a must excursion if your on Lake Mayfield. Go for it Ingvar, I'm sure it would be much appreciated. I'm not sure I can make this one but I'm going to try.
      Greg James

Comment

Yeah sorry I could not take over. I've just go too much going on in Sept. And now that my boat is down from having lost a cabin window and having to engineer a new window (not having a cabin window with a 4yr old is bad), my boat may be down for the season... Have a good time everyone!
        :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
        (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
        1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Sean, That's quite alright. At least you gave it a shot. Hope you get your windown fixed alright.
          Greg James

Comment

Sean, which cabin window do you need. I have some spare glass that came with my Seafair. Let me know which one, and I'll see what's out there. I'll be up in Seattle the middle of September, so I could drop it off.
            Steve Kiesel
            1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Working...
            X