Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• More Boating

What a great end of summer we R having

Last fri several of us went to Lake Tapps , What a great launch area and a few of the homes R over the top .
    Sat we went down to Lake Mayfield What a great day . I led the ride up to the dam on the Cowlets River. This is a narrow windy river excursion and it was rally a fun Run . Dave led 8 of us up into the Grotto . One of the waterfalls comes off the rocks down into the lake . we drove right up to it and got our bow in the waterfall .
    Sunday IT WAS THE BOATS AFLOAT AT LAKE UNION OH MY, what boats are now available , Sunday afternoon was a cruise out onto lower Lake Washington . We LAUNCHED AT THE STAN SAYERS PITS
    The cost is $ 10. and the ramps are steep so launching is a breese.
    The area near the Boeing plant is very shallow so we did a little weed wacking . Another wonderful day of boating .
    Next week we R going on the Snohomish River so if your interested let me know . Launch will be the Marrysville ramp or the 41 st street ramp up river from Everette .
    A few more days of good boating so lets gert out and get the boats WET. Ingvar 206-434-9482
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson
Working...
X