Collapse
No announcement yet.

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hello everyone. my name is Wade Walker and i live in Tn. I work in california,entire state of ca,but live in memphis Tn. My brother just started his job as city manager of Sultan Wa. I will be moving there soon since my job flys me to and from work. I love old boats, cars and trucks. Currently i have a nice , water ready 1959 botved cornet 18 footer hard top (unrestored been in a barn for 27 years) with the original 1.6 volvopenta and the original trailer that also is nice. Also 1961 crestliner that runs good with the original trailer that needs a floor installed. it is missing the windshield. 1972 starcraft with a 80 merc . This boat has been in inside storage all of its life. Shore lander roller trailer , break away tounge . And two bass boats. Of coarse i have my old trucks , 2 1956 gmc , both 316 v8s , one a hydramatic. 1954 gmc hydramatic. 1944 ford flathead v8 truck and 1956 IH 4x4 with original tool box bed and few others that are not real old. I am looking forward to some of the events . I think i can make it to the april 20th outting .

Welcome Aboard

I sure hope you post pictures of that Cornet...
    Got a bunch of old restorators on this forum

Lots of us have older boats that you will see and I know some that is about to give up has stash due to health reasons. Lots of good projects..
    I am sure we could place one behind each of your trucks
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X