Opening Day Fleet Summary...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Opening Day Fleet Summary...

Hey, the club's Opening Day armada is getting up to a nice size, hopefully with more to come between now and the end of the week.

Please bug your friends, including potential NWCBC members, to consider bringing their classic boats (restored or not) and parading through the Montlake Cut with our Northwest Classic Boat Club fleet.

I know I'm forgetting somebody, and we usually get a few late arrivals who don't spend much time on the message board, but here's who I have on my list:

Chuck Carey

Greg James and Susie Starrfield

Greg Silcox

Marty Loken

Lauryn and Chris Taylor

Doug and Dylan Griffith

Tom Sexton (maybe, if he finishes wiring)

Melanie and Mary Pacific

Brian Franchini

Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Tim and Kim Mattson

Rick and Sarah Love

Brian Flaherty and zany crew

Mike and Judy Kronick (c'mon, Mike, get 'er done!)

Richard Amberson

John Nelson

Barry Bates and friend Jay (with Jay's 42' Chris-Craft)

David Wilson

Ken and Celeste Cook

John and Diane Kelly (I think...?)

WHO ELSE IS COMING? (...and who can you call to encourage? What about Jeff Ault, Jim Brooks, Jerry and Becky McRorie, John Berg, Chuck Bauer (working Saturday?), Jan Norvold, Brian Elslip, Mark Maguire, Bill Roberts, Clint Stroebel and other members...?)

Anyhow, it looks like we'll have a good turnout, and lots of fun.

A final roundup of logistical details will be posted Wednesday evening.

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Not Seaworthy

Hey Marty and all,

I had hoped to make the parade this year but have to replace the Glassmaster's rotten floor before we'll be back on the water. It seemed too cold this winter to work in the garage so, sad to say, I have next to nothing done at this time. I hope to hit it hard and be back on the water by June. First I have to figure out how to get off my lazy a**.

best to all of you & have a great time in the parade, make us proud!

Brian

Comment

Won't make it this year....

The boat is still under Tim's care and Dad's in the hospital... Next year!! Have fun! -Ken

Comment

Working...
      X