1959 tollycraft roustabout

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 tollycraft roustabout

Hi I am new to this forum,I grew up in Mt Vernon and spent many summers on Camano island,I now live SoCal, my mother in law has a 1959 tollycraft roustabout with mark 78e. It is nice condition except her husband broke one side of the windshield and dented prop. I am looking into getting it on the water again.The boat has spent it whole life in a garage in Big Bear Lake Ca ,was used very little on the lake.
    This site has brought back many memories,I grew up with 16 whitehouse with 1960 Johnson 40.
    Any help on the windshield or prop would be appreciated.I would post some pictures if I can figure out how to

This post almost slipped by me.

Welcome to the forum. Lots of old salts here, restorators and retired guys like me. Lots of information to share for sure...

To post your pictures, just scroll down below were you see the Submit under your text window.
    Keep scrolling and you will see "Attach Files" and within that little area, a box to click on that says "Manage Attachments" and that is what you click on.
    It will open up a new window...
    In that window you will have the option to Browse your computer for the images or pictures to upload.
    If it Won't upload, make the pictures smaller and try it again

I wish I could change some of the verbage on this forum but I am limited.
    The fact that it says Manage Attachments and Attach Files is Bunk. Why not just say, Manage Pictures or Attach Pictures...

Anyway, hope you can get your pictures up as we all like looking and sharing them...

Enjoy
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
    X