Mayfield, 2009...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield, 2009...

Looking even farther ahead, to our July 18-19 weekend outing at Lake Mayfield, here's where most everyone will want to stay:

http://www.lakemayfield.com/

As their website suggests, they have cabins, RV sites, other accommodations, a store, launch ramp, docks for our boats so they can be left in the water all weekend...and a beautifully protected spot on the lake.

Some members may wish to overnight at the state park campground, near the other end of the lake, but Mayfield Marina & Resort will definitely be "event headquarters."

More details will be posted as we get closer to July 18-19, but you may wish to make reservations NOW since this is a very popular lakeside resort.

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

I had reservations at Mayfield several weeks ago. The only thing they had available were their new cabins. Basically a roof over your head with bunks for your sleeping bag. Plus they had a few RV spots still available. They had something going on that weekend that sucked up all the rooms.

Unfortunately I had to cancel. My wife's class reunion is that weekend, and my presence is required. That's a real bummer for me. I was really looking forward to this outing. Plus I hate class reunions.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

HURRY!! I just called and rented one of their new cabins (bungalows) and there are only three left! You can also rent a slip which is only $5 more than launch fees and they are going fast also. Would really like to see our group rent them all!

Sorry you can't make it Steve, looks like a beautiful lake and resort.
      Kent & Diane
      '58 Westerner

Comment

Working...
      X