59' BB 404 random photos...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59' BB 404 random photos...

Well i am attempting to put up some of the pictures from the total restoration of the Marvelous. Jeff Ault and myself have been working on this ol boat for the better part of three years.

So if you go into the Marvelous site and click on photo album i am starting to fill it up with the progress. Sorry no order just random shots with more to come. I know most of you have all restored one but this is my first and i had no idea how much can be involved on a little boat.

It's all good and i am really shooting for a 09 launch date.
    John & Diane Kelly

59 BB photo's

John
    The photo's are great. You've really done an awesome job on that. I love the bow light. Not positive from the picture but is that red metal flake? Too cool! Barry

Comment

dorothys slippers...

is one name it has been called.The actual color is called Hip Hop red and i added metal flake to it! Felt like going a little different since i am different.
      John & Diane Kelly

Comment

John, That is one great looking boat after all of that very hard work ! Love that COOL LOOKING VHF black antenna ! When will you have it water ready ? Best, Chuck
        1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
        1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

John,
          Wow! You really have put a lot of work into her. I can't wait to see her on the water! I really enjoyed the pics and you really have something to be proud of!

Comment

Working...
          X