Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 'bout time!

Greetings clasic boat lovers!
    My name is John and I live in Minneapolis, Minnesota and put my beautiful boat in Lake Minnetonka and Lake Minnewashta.
    I already know some of you but I haven't posted anything on this site yet. I have a 19 foot 1960 Bellboy Sedan that BellboyBob and I have been working on for the last several years. A powerful and reliable 115 horse Mercury six cylander is perched on the transom. Bob and I installed the motor and repainted the boat in 1995 and have been working on the interior ever since. I'll post a couple of pictures and will try to show you a timeline series of photos at a later time.
    I enjoy this website and wish you all great boating this summer!
    John
    Attached Files

Welcome to the group John. Great looking Sedan, what year is it? I feel like I know Bob from all his posts. Always enjoy his movie clips. You have a great summer with the Sedan. Looking forward to more pictures.
    Steve Kiesel
    1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Welcome, Bell Boy John!

Nice to see you on the message board, BBJohn...

I just picked up an old Bell Boy brochure that features your 19-foot BB Sedan on the cover. Will post photos in the next 1-2 days.

- Marty
      http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Photos of Bob and John's Bellboys!

Here are a few more pics of my 1960 Bellboy Sedan with Bob's Bellboy Express. I hope you enjoy them. These were taken in upstate New York (BellboyBob's stomping ground) ... on Lake Ontario, and Honeyoye Lake. As much as we tried, it doesn't look like we're going to get the 'boys together this summer. I'm in Italy until late July, so I'm having to content myself with drooling over the CBC website.
        I hope all have boating plans for this weekend!
        Best,
        John
        Attached Files

Comment

Hey there, john -

Just pulled the red BB out into the sun where I can check for paint misses and other errors. Is it RED!!! I will be posting shots on Monday or Tuesday when the thing has been touched up, cleaned up and put back together...

Comment

John

Awsome to see you here John. Really looking forward to seeing what you have done with your cabin. My Sedan is still waiting for me to get back to work on it. Doing some work with Mahogany on a friends boat. Never did much wood work before but I think I'm going to like working with Mahogany. B

Comment

Nice to have you aboard.
              1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Working...
              X