Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• rookie boat dork that has the dorsett bug

hello!
    found this great forum while looking for info on Dorsett boats. the boat part started with my girlfriend, a long time boat lover. the Dorsett part started, well, with my first car, a Raymond Loewy design Studebaker.

Try a Bryant 19'

My wife and I looked at a really nice Bryant 19' it was on Craigs list (7/07/09) here in CDA. listing # was 12578396@craigslist.org Guy's name was Dave . he's had it for 19yrs.9His # is (208) 667-5967

Dorsett "Farrlon" also on Craigs list7/06/09 in Spokane he started out @$4500then I saw it posted again more realisticly at $2500did'nt go look at that one .
    (509)466-9914. It might be worth a call.

hope you fined your dream-____!

Delvel

Comment

Here is one not far from you. A fresh listing. http://seattle.craigslist.org/see/boa/1283926592.html

Happy hunting.

Comment

San Juan

Look for a Dorsett " San Juan" they are a great size for trailers and overnights and the ride is out of this world !!
        Attached Files
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

Dorsett

Good Mortning. If you're looking at the Dorset line I highly recommend the Farallon. We had a '59 Dorset Farallon for many years in SoCal, and was a great deep-water boat for the Catalina Channel. Enclosed head, small galley, 4 bunks (2 very tight), and 2 100hp Evinrudes gave it great power. A Deeply flared bow and deep V hull was great for stability and ride, especially in rough water, and we trailered it easily with a 1959 Ford (be sure you have trailer brakes, it's a very heavy boat). I would give an eye tooth to have it back!

Good luck, Phil

Comment

Working...
          X