LaConner Classic Car and Boat Show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• LaConner Classic Car and Boat Show

The LaConner show is the 15th of August. This is not a show that is judged. What we are trying to do is show our hobby to the public. All clubs are welcome and boats in various states of repair are welcomed. I would love to see a blackberry boat. The cost is $15 per entrant. You can bring multiple boats for $15. Come to the show and pay the day of the show. They are haviing a buffet at LaConner Steak and Seafood after the show. The cost of the buffet will be $15 per person. All the is needed now is a list of who may be interested in the buffet. If you are interested in the buffet please e-mail me at cstrobe7@msn.com and I will get your name on the list. You will pay at the resturant. The buffet will be at 5:30pm on Saturday.

Clint, Would not miss this for the world. It's a chance to meet a lot of people like us that love classics and to see those cool cars. We will be there with the Chippewa/Farallon and the Rosario/Skagit. Sheila & I will be attending the buffet as well on Sat. We had planned to stay at the hotel on friday night. Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

I would love to come, but the Princess is having her second surgery on the 5th and I will be house husband and care giver.
      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Working...
      X