La Conner show

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• La Conner show

Remember the LaConner show the 15th of August. I have made reservations for 12 for the Buffet on Saturday night. Chuck and Sheila, Rick and Sarah, Bruce Bridwell and wife and myself. That leaves opening for 5 more. I can get more, but it is filling up pretty fast. Buffet is $15.00 per person and will have a guest speaker talking about wooden boats. If more want to come hurry and post so I can reserve enough spaces for the buffet. No need to reserve spaces for trailer boats as that will be done the day of the show. We are going to try and put a display of Dosett boat and a display of Skagit boats. All boats are welcome. It is not a judged show so boats in need of repair are welcome. The idea is to showcase our hobby and that means showing boats from show quality to blackberry. We are going to fill first street in LaConner with our boats and then hopefully have enough to go into the parking lot. For those of you that are interested, a cruise on Sunday is being planned. Probably leave LaConner to Deception pass and Coronet bay and then cruise the east side of Whidbey island.
    List of boats in the water:
    2009 Bask Dory 19'
    1947 Grandy 34'
    1941 Chris Craft 33'
    1930 Frank & McCrary
    1890 Tug 78'
    1940 Chris Craft 40'
    1932 John Wayne 76'
    1956 Laurence Hartge 26'
    1940 Matthews 42'
    1960 Cruisers Inc 20'
    Puget 104'
    1956 JG Forbes 75'
    1931 Wayland Schooner 56'
    1932 Stephens 55'
    1933 Schertzer 45'
    1956 unknown 40'
    1952 Chris Craft 47'
    1927 Karl Rathfon 33'
    1926 Dreamboat 46'
    Other boats are supposed to come,but are not confirmed
    Will post again to keep everyone informed. Clint

Clint, Will being the Dorsett Farallon ( for sure ) and maybe the G-3 ( might take you up on storing it at your boat farm ) if i can get the odds and ends done on it as i don't have much of anything else left that i could bring! lol Going to stay overnight Friday night at the Channel Lodge. Will Bill be bring the Farallon as well as the San Juan ? Best,Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
    X