new from Bellingham

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• new from Bellingham

Hello, My name is Ron Wiebe, I live in Bellingham. I have attached some pictures of the boats I currently have on the go. The red one is a 1959 Redfish. It has a 1960's 45 hp Johnson. It needs a new floor and a complete restoration. The other is a 1958 Glastron Surflite with a 1958 Johnson 35 hp. I have had them for a while and am wanting to restore them and use them in Bellingham Bay sometime soon. I also own a 1957 Chevy nomad which I am restoring also. Love the fins. I don't know much about them but want to learn. Both need windshields. Any others have similar boats out there?
    Attached Files

Welcom Ron. Looks like you have a good start there. I think you'll find Northwest Classic Boat Club a great place to be.
    Jerry
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Welcome to the club Ron...

Love the Redfish...she'll look great behing the Nomad...

This is a great place to learn...lots of experience and willingness to share. Read the restoration section for some pretty comprehensive rescue tales that'll help you develop a roadmap for getting those babies back on the water...

You might try to make it down to LaConner and see some of the boats in various stages...check the events section for when/where and who

have fun...Ric
      '59 19' Glasspar Club Mariner (for sale)
      '63 17' OMC Deluxe (My current lust boat)
      '65 16' Evinrude Sweet 16 (for sale)

Comment

thanks for the encouragement.
        I would like to be a bigger part of the club. Are there dues etc?
        Ron

Comment

Check the web page. There is a link to click on to join.

http://www.classicboatclub.com/index.html
          Steve Kiesel
          1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

Working...
          X