59 skagit sportster "bettie page"

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 59 skagit sportster "bettie page"

we have purchased a skagit 20 from marty which im sure will take up most of our free time for the forseeable future, but when your wife sees a boat and seay afterwards that you schould buy it, well im no dummy...so. i purchased our skagit 3 years ago from my best friends grandfather it had been in his garage for the last 25 years. this spring all of the chrome was replaced with perko parts, new trailer bearings, it has the original 35hp evinrude lark , which runs like a dream pushing the boat to about 24mph. while there are some scratches, nothing serious but there is absolutely no rot or broken fiberglass, windshield is crystal clear but has one small crack about 4 inches long on the drivers side, it always turns heads however and i can launch without a million questions from onlookers.. asking 1650 obo email me at john361970@yahoo.com thanks
    Attached Files

Clean little Skagit & trailer, you may want to put it in the glassifieds! Good luck!

Don't let reality ruin your day!

Comment

sold!!

sold bettie page to another couple hell fell in love with her much as i did, i hope they half the fun i did, now its on to the skagit 20 we purchased from marty...im sure i will lament this during my many hours of sanding coming up..oh well.. our 65 t-bird is mostly done...whats that they say about idle hands?

Comment

Working...
      X