Mercruiser parts ????

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mercruiser parts ????

Anyone have any suggestions on the best place to go for Mercruiser parts? I've decided not to chance running the 160 without doing the water pump first. B

Mercruiser sources

Barry ,
    I`ve gotten good service at Both Rick`s Master Marine in So. Park which is closer to you and also at Ballard Marine under the Bridge.
    Might be something closer I`m sure ,but you could use a reason to ride the sidecar.
    I somehow ended up working on two Mercruisers this summer and was happy to get parts on demand in both cases.
    We pulled the water pump on the Vessal Assist Shamrock we ran at Seafair....found one blade had broken off ,layed perpindicular to the others and wore a groove into each and every other blade still there.
    Good plan.
    Tim M
    unk.year 10` Mahogeny "DragonFly"racer
    15` SAFE boat w/120 hp Johnson
    SeaRay 175BR
    Hi-Laker lapline
    14` Trailorboat

Comment

Try Tacoma Marine in tacoma if you can not find what you are looking for close to home.

Tom

Comment

Thank you for the leads. I have tried some others in my search and have been left on hold for over twenty minutes until I hung up and also promised call backs that took days if at all. I finally was directed to Mason Marine Services by Byron at J&G Marine Supply and should have my pump parts Tues. Can't wait to get the Lee Craft in the water. Rebuilding the carb this weekend. Planning to try and get one of my Bearcats running this weekend also. Finally got a nice test tank. Lots of time to do this between coats on the swim grid off of the Tabu. 18hrs between coats!

Comment

Barry, I have had great luck with NAPA ...for both Mercuriser outdrive and my Gm block, which you have, I found that the same parts bought at a "marine" shop are marked way up...Kinda like throwing RV,motorcycle, ect. in front some parts you need...the mark up is ridiculous..I live near a very small town and can have parts there thru Napa the next day...just saying.....

Tim

Comment

Tim
            I didn't think about NAPA for the pump/impeller. Worth checking out. Thanks. B

Comment

Working...
            X