Hi from Vernon BC

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Hi from Vernon BC

I recently found a 1960 Dorset Catalina in the bushes, am now working away on it. It will be run mainly on Okanagan Lake. I am in the process of getting a motor from Dr Frankenmerc. The Original 68 Evinrude 100 runs OK but is a short Shaft (18") and I raised the transom to 20" when I rebuilt it.
    I have rebuilt the transom and floor and rear stringers, and repainted it. Am now working on the Helm and the side pockets and seats. I built a folding reat seat that I think will work quite well
    On the last photo you can see my cracked windshield form hitting the shed beam, Oh Well
    Love reading all the posts on these forums. Everyone is such a wealth of information.
    John
    Attached Files

John, You have really been doing a lot of work and it shows ! Don't stop now. You will be very happy with the results on a motor that Thom ( Dr Frankenmerc ) fix you up with. Best,Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Nice rescue John...

Looking good so far...I'll 2nd Chucks Dr Thom comment...not only is his work excellent his post sale customer service is great too...

...Ric
      '59 19' Glasspar Club Mariner (for sale)
      '63 17' OMC Deluxe (My current lust boat)
      '65 16' Evinrude Sweet 16 (for sale)

Comment

Working...
      X