Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Piner

Hello everyone
    My name is Jerry, when I was a young man my friends called me Piner it is a take off of my last name. I grew up in Michigan on a chain of 7 lakes and even though we didn't have speed boats everyone else did. I loved boats then and always will. Like most baby boomers it is fun to find a way to capture part of our youth. I have just started looking and plan on having my first project before the winter is over. I came across this form and could tell it will be full of friends and advise. You can never have to many of those.

By the way I have lived in Northern California for the past 30 years. I now live in Napa ca. I have always missed all the lakes of Michigan but never missed the winter.

When I have a project finished I look forward to coming north and getting together with every one.

I so look forward to talking with all of you
    Thank You
    Jerry

Welcome

Welcome Jerry, glad you could make it. If you post a "wanted" ad in the classifieds to let folks know what kind of boat you're looking for you should get a good response. Fair warning, though ... "you can't eat just one ... "

Look forward to seeing your project under way!

Tm

Comment

Jerry,
      Glad you found us! We look forward to having you join us at a future event. Keep us updated on your projects progression. Welcome!!

Comment

Working...
      X