1959 Convict--concord tandem.....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• 1959 Convict--concord tandem.....

This ol girl was being held hostage in a little unknown burb, on the very east side of the Cascades of the snowbound world of the Cascades known only, to the snowman..aka....Str#ycat..007...its been rumored it could have been THE mule for the famous chuck Carey::Farallon...Chippeawa,,,as legens speak..

I won her in a high stakes... poker game,,,,,It was ugly....But I put her on my...big reciever...and drove her to the shed.....You may have to shield your eyes as the transformation IT WAS was un-speakable....She is now ready to make up for lost time, Packing my 62 San Jaun....to where ever I tell her....
    booWHAHAAHHAAA.......................
    Attached Files

Good to hear from you Tim, nice job! With all of the water time you and Jack see, that trailer will get a workout. Check out that man cavern-lucky bastard...

Comment

under review

Comment

Cabin fever !

Looks good Tim, I sense a bit of Cabin Fever setting in !! If you want 50 Cal. then you need to stop by the Maritime Museum and pick up one of these P.B.R. and start a River patrol this spring. You could really enforce the camp site toilet waste policy !!
        Attached Files
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

under review

Comment

Tim, Yep that ol girl was the one under my Farallon. Chuck
            1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
            1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

shes done

Comment

Old Farallon Trailer

Tim -

Great job transforming the old trailer, Tim. I dragged that thing up from Ridgefield, WA several years ago (before Chuck bought the Farallon). Made it fine, but it probably didn't look that great even when it was new...at least compared to the way you've spiffed it up now.

- Marty
                http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Loken (Norseboater), post: 9248
                  Tim -

Great job transforming the old trailer, Tim. I dragged that thing up from Ridgefield, WA several years ago (before Chuck bought the Farallon). Made it fine, but it probably didn't look that great even when it was new...at least compared to the way you've spiffed it up now.

- Marty
                  Thanks Marty, The trailer has found a permanent home now..
                  It was a bit of work, but I enjoyed the change.

Comment

Working...
                  X