think I need a Bear Cat starter

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• think I need a Bear Cat starter

I have gone through thls starter 4 times now. Changed the top bushing so its not draging. But for some reason the starter had no power. Just did a compression check WITh the plugs out and it ran the battrie down plus got hot.
    Now has anybody out there got a good starter for a ressonable price?.
    Mike aka the pirate
    Red sails at night a sailors delight Red sails in the morn sailors be warned

Well I got a starter for the Bear Cat and the price was right.
    Mike aka the pirate:boater1:

Comment

Glad you got one at a good price...
      Some of the bearcat dealer people forget the economy is in the toilet and still think they are selling gold :nono1:

Either drop the prices to match up with the economy or, what does a Bearcat starter taste like. Sell it for less to buy food or eat it :TwoCents1:
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

I know some of the dealer have a lot of money tied up in stock. But have to agree with you. Everything keep going up and my SS stays the same. I get a whole $945 a month from my SS to live on and vary little left over. I got lucky when my $100 homelite come up and I had the money for it.
        Mike aka the pirate:HandHorn1:

Comment

Working...
        X