Mayfield Lake event July 17,18

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this weekends event

Something has come up, so Barbara and I won't be able to make it.

Comment

A pole in hand

Thank you Kent, I have a $10 special spinning reel and pole that I'll bring. I will be arriving before dark. will try to leave work early on Friday maybe 1pm.
      1956 Enduracraft Monterey
      1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
      1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Meeting New Friends

If everything goes right Sydney and I will be in slip E-13 with my '66 Glastron hope to get acquianted with everyone.:boater1: Paul

Comment

Glastrons Galore...(?)

Paul -

Glad you're going to be there with Sydney and your Glastron....

(And, speaking of Glastrons, it's time to page Greg Lamb and ask--are we finally going to see that Glastron dreamboat, Mr. Slo-Mo?)

- Marty
          http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Judy and I got slip 32 so it looks like we'll make it. Looking forward to a good time.
            1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Dennis & Barbara, Sorry you guys can not make it. Chuck & Sheila
              1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
              1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Hi All,

We were scheduled to do our annual San Juan's camping trip starting on Sat BUT...we are reconsidering a mountain/lake camping trip instead, staring with this event. Is there still room? I'll call the resort tomorrow and see if maybe we can squeeze into something with a tent space. Looking forward to seeing you all again, think it's been about a year and a boat. An yes I'll make sure we send our dues to the appropriate person to be an esteemed member once again!

Comment

Originally posted by Marty Loken (Norseboater), post: 12185
                  Paul -

Glad you're going to be there with Sydney and your Glastron....

(And, speaking of Glastrons, it's time to page Greg Lamb and ask--are we finally going to see that Glastron dreamboat, Mr. Slo-Mo?)
                  One of the disadvantages of being self-employed...work stuff comes first/last. I have reserved slip E-25 that I won't be able to use, if anybody needs a spot, it is paid for-just check in using my name.

Hate to miss this one, and appreciate all of Kent and Dianes efforts. The Glastron will debut and get salty at the July 31 Tacoma harbor event.:fishing:

Comment

See you Next Time, Greg....

Greg -

Really sorry you can't make Mayfield, since it's shaping up as another great event, but we'll hope to see you and your beautiful Glastron in Tacoma.

- Marty
                    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

We hope you all have a wonderful time this weekend. Unfortunately we will not be able to attend.

We will be stacking up seven 100+ year old evergreens that had to be felled due to rot and bugs. I don't know how many cords the loose pile is but it is five feet high eight feet wide and a sixty feet long. It will be smaller when stacked properly but it is a hell of a lot of firewood. I'm getting smarter in my old age and payed two young bucks to split it all up for me.

We will finally be putting the old blue boat in the water Sunday, now that the lake is down.:boater1:
                      Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
                      Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Hi All,

Well, we're trying to reach the resort but after several phone calls and messages, nothing. So I tried to do it on line and it took the reservation, for tent camping on the island, took my credit card and then promptly lost all the information. When I tried to redo it, it said no availability but please call us to confirm that there really isn't any availability. So I called again and got the machine again telling me to use the online reservation service that's wants me to call the office...Who's on First?VeryBigSmile
                        It's a vicious circle...

Anyway, if we do get through to them, we'll be there early tomorrow and will be staying Sat night. We do not have a slip yet, but I'm hoping there is still one available when (if?) they call back.

Looking forward to seeing many of you again, and meeting some new people!

Chris, Lauryn and Dylan
                        PS Will there be someone there I can pay my dues to?

Comment

Working...
                        X