No announcement yet.

San Juan Island Adventure, 2011

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Becky and I are up for a San Juan cruise next summer. We are set up for sleeping one night on the boat or a cabin on land. Expect to be free all summer to go. Ready to go wherever the rest like to go. We'll launch at Lummi Island and should be able to put the boat in early if need be for tide conditions.
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

I am planning on retiring from work this coming mid May. A boat trip to the San Juans would be perfect provided my Tolly is completed. I think it maybe as the transom is done, just installing the engine/outdrive left, paint the hull and a million other details. It will be fun to dream of a retirement cruise as the dust billows from my sander. Andy

Comment

Andy,
        I hope you and everyone else that is working on their boats get them completed for next summers boating trips. I can't think of a better way to enjoy retirement then fixing up an old boat and being on the water. Hope to see you next summer. I appears that a lot of members are now getting Tollys, what is the attraction?
        1956 Enduracraft Monterey
        1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
        1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Two weekends are selected.

I Just looked up the tide tables, there are two dates that would work. June 25th, 26th and July 9th,10th. There are small tide changes and the tide is high enough to launch at Washington Park boat ramp in Anacortes, looks great for both weedends. I prefer the June 25th, 26th weekend, will this work for you?
          1956 Enduracraft Monterey
          1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
          1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Works for us! Let's do it!
            Jerry and Becky
            There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Working...
            X