Mayfield Lake event Sept. 9-11

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Mayfield Lake event Sept. 9-11

It's not too late to get your reservation in for a cabin or campsite at Mayfield Lake, September 9-11. Sites and boat slips are available to us at this time since it's after Labor Day. Last year this was a small problem for us because the resort was so busy. The new resort owners are really looking forward to working with us. For those of you who may not have been to this lake before, it is located in Lewis County in Southwestern Washington. The marina is situated on a protected cove on the South shore of the lake, and serves as one of the largest freshwater lakes in Washington. :boater1: The resort offers a wide variety of amenities, and lodgings from rustic cabins to fully-equiped condos, full RV hook-ups, tent camping, boat launching facilities, boat slips, and fuel. There are also two parks on the lake if you wish to camp off-site. Feel free to come just for Saturday if you wish; however, this is a week-end event. Mayfield boating affords beautiful views that include channeling through the very picturesque "grotto" and various side channels along the lake. Last year's fishing was fun as well as productive, and we plan to have a fishing derby with fish check-in just before the potluck on Saturday. Some small prizes will be awarded. Feel free to start fishing Friday evening as well as Saturday if you wish as time allows. The potluck will be held in the pavilion area in the late afternoon, so bring your favorite dish to share. :eating1:Yes, we are bringing the meatballs! Feel free to go to www.info@lakemayfield.com for further information, or contact me. For Mayfield Lake reservations contact Joy Richardson. Remember, this is a Members Only event. Please note that at present there is no restaurant on the premises.
    At this time the weather looks sunny and warm!

There will be a captains meeting at 10:00 Sat.A.M. on E-dock (next to the boat launch). Directions to the event are as follows:

Directions: From I-5 Exit 68 (near Chehalis) - Take Highway 12 East for 16 miles and after crossing the lake Mayfield bridge turn right on to Winston Creek Road. Take Winston Creek Road for 1.5 miles to Hadaller Road and turn right on to Hadaller Road. Stay right at each fork in the road.

Look forward to seeing you at Mayfield lake.:Skipper1: Including a few photos of last years event.
    Attached Files
    Kent & Diane
    '58 Westerner

Mmmmmmmmmm meatballs.
    1959 Skagit 20 Offshore inboard

Mike and Judy Kronick

Comment

Wouldn't miss it!

I'll be there for the day Sat, hopefully with a grandkid or two tagging along.

Comment

Mayfield Lake coming up this next weekend! Anyone else coming!
        Kent & Diane
        '58 Westerner

Comment

Kent, how much does it cost for the boat ramp and parking for the day being we will only be coming for the day. Thanks,Chuck
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Chuck, the cost for launching AND a slip for the day is $20.00. Ask for E-dock , there are still plenty of spaces left and it would be great to get us all together if we can. Hope you can make it! Kent
            Kent & Diane
            '58 Westerner

Comment

Kent , Thanks for the info. Sheila is trying to get off work on Sat at the gift shop. I have not forgotten about your other color keyed red mooring line that i have stored in the Skagit. Chuck

Comment

We just reserved the itysy bitsy 'teeny weeny polka dot' cabin!:nono1: See ya'all Sat morn.:Skipper1:VeryBigSmile
                Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

My boat is still in the shop getting the lower unit rebuild. It won't be out until next week hopefully. Susie and I can't make this one. Everyone have a great time.
                  Greg James

Comment

Unfortunately this event lands on a weekend that Michele is working and with college starting again all my copilots are busy again. So we won't be able to make this event this year. Maybe I will make it to the annual planning meeting with our work schedules mapped out for next year and be able to plan on making some of these events...
                    Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
                    1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Kent, Hate to say it, but we will not be able to attend this Sat as Sheila cannot get off work. Hope you all have a fun weekend ! Chuck

Comment

Darn it

Well, I'm going to have to bail out too. I got bombarded with work yesterday afternoon and will be spending the weekend chained to my desk. I hate to miss this one, Kent and Diane do an awesome job with this event and I hope plenty of other members can make it.

Tim

Comment

Most Likely..

We'll be bringing the Willa B, 20' Skagit and doing just Saturday. I'm hoping Clint and his friend make it down on motorcycles. I'll be reserving a slip for the day. Looking forward to the great weather.
                          bruceb

Comment

I am working Saturday so won't be able to come. Clint

Comment

Mayfield Lake

My wife, 3yr old son, oh and my boat - Solstice are planning on coming. Any other small kids coming down?
                              :Skipper1: Sean Kuhlmeyer, JD
                              (Sean the Lawyer in Seattle)
                              1967 Glasspar Seafair Sedan - "Solstice"

Comment

Working...
                              X