Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• JAN 1 2012 Lunch at Ivars

On the next upcomming event , What time shall we arrive at Ivars,
    and the cost. is ?_ _ _ / member and Guest Cost is _ _ _ ?

Ingvar
    Ingvar (Swedster) Carlson

keep clam...

Hey Ingvar, which one of your armada will you be piloting?

g

Comment

Floating to Lunch

Is anyone boating to Ivars? I would be interested in doing it as long as I don't go alone. There is a nice ramp under the I-90 bridge on the east side. If you start at that location you are under the bridge and can prep the boat out of the rain also while heading across the lake you can get in a little speed and feel the cool wind on your face. This will help shake off those after party feelings and to wake you up before more eating.
      1956 Enduracraft Monterey
      1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
      1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Members only...

Hi Lowell, we were considering making the run with my visiting daughter and Holly from Stan Sayres Pits, but realized that my membership status has been changed. :Cold1:

Comment

Originally posted by slo-mo, post: 20551
          Hi Lowell, we were considering making the run with my visiting daughter and Holly from Stan Sayres Pits, but realized that my membership status has been changed. :Cold1:
          I don't know why that happens occasionally, maybe a database glitch, but it wasn't done by us. I corrected it.

Comment

Twoith by land

Allan and Sue Martin are arriving by automobile. Our niece is getting married New Years Eve so we may just drive over from the wedding reception. We would like to confrim the time for lunch ...... twelve noon? Allan and Sue
            1958 Dorsett Farallon
            1959 Bellboy Ballerina

Comment

New Years Day at Ivar's Lake Union.....

So what time is this event scheduled for? I'm considering bringing the Saratogan down and attending with several or maybe all of my young'uns. Obviously weather dependent.

My niece is getting married on the Scansonia in June and I've been asked to transport the bride and groom aboard the Saratogan. Their wedding colors are teal and cream....wow....how about that.....? ! So I need to check out Lake Union and see where all the docks and floats suitable for boarding passengers are located.

Planning to do a lot of high end wedding related cruises, especially out of Roche Harbor, so my niece's wedding will be a great photo-op for the Saratogan......

McSkagit
              Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Brunch Time...

The calendar says it'll start at 11 a.m. on Jan. 1.

- Marty
                http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

11 might be a little early to rouse the troops after a late night, but we'll attempt the improbable. If the weather cooperates we will see you on the lake Screwy1

Thank you to all of the event Captains and Officers that made 2011 a great year!

Comment

Brunch at Ivar's

Looks like the weather is going to be dry for New Years eve and day. I'll probably head out tomorrow morning and run south on one engine at eight knots. Stay at Fisherman's Warf. Any good fireworks on lake union......or just the Space Needle?
                    Captain Tim (McSkagit) Jones 1959 Skagit 31 Saratogan

http://www.closeencountersecotours.com

Pay it forward.......take a kid for a boat ride

Comment

Fireworks and Good Boating Weather

Tim,
                      Not sure about fireworks anywhere else but at the space needle I heard it's going to be one of the best shows yet.

The Weather on Sunday is cloudy, no rain, 47 degrees, and winds out of the East about 10 MPH. This sounds like ideal winter boating conditions to me.
                      1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
                      1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Happy New Year

What time are you planning on leaving the dock Lowell?

Will send a pm with my contact #

Greg

Comment

I won't be able to make the brunch at Ivars. Have to work until 1:00am Sunday and have a meeting at 3:00pm Sunday. Would have liked to make the meeting, just no time. Clint

Comment

Greg, what was I thinking?

I was reminded by my wife late last night that we have house guests arriving New Years Eve and spending the night. This means they will still be at our home on sunday morning. It would be rude if I sucked down a cup of coffee and gave them a bowl of ceral and 2 spoons then drove away with boat in tow.

I cannot do the boating part of this outing and will try to make it for lunch.
                            1976 Cal 2-27 Sailboat
                            1986 Mariner XL Seakayak

Comment

Tara and I with the Tabu will most likley attend, We will be coming from the center for wooden boats as the Classic Yatch ass. is having its new years party aboard the Virgina 5.
                              If any one would like a ride over from the center for wooden boats give me a call 206-920-2196, we also could take people out after the event like we have done in years past. BTW for new members, Tabu is a 1940 42ft Chris Craft that was built for Bernard Townsen Smith, one of the son's in Smith and son's boat building and the second oldest son of the founder of Chris Craft. She was launched durring WW2 and named Tabu as it was "tabu" to be out burning fuel while rationing for the war was going on.
                              Jay G

Comment

Working...
                              X