Menu ?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Menu ?

Tim, It's that time of the year to ask the same dumb question again,can a person order off a Menu like we did two years ago as i 'am not into buffet's ? I just don't eat $37.00 worth of food for breakfast or lunch ( i might look like i do but i don't ) even when Sheila and i go out to a nice place on a Sunday and i'am not talking about a Denny's. LOL ! Chuck
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Sorry ...

... but it's time to give you the same dumb answer as last year, when they're doing the buffet that's all that's available.

Maybe starve yourself for a day or two ahead of time? Last year they had a great selection and when I made our reservation I was told that the buffet has been expanded since then.

Tim

Comment

I guess i will spend that $37.15 on a qt of Interlux paint. It will last longer. Lol ! Chuck
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Spend wise

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 20338
        I guess i will spend that $37.15 on a qt of Interlux paint. It will last longer. Lol ! Chuck
        For $37.50 you can buy 2 Qts. of Rustolium and a pint of Hardener ! :Skipper1:
        Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Comment

...and you can probably pick up a straw and napkin for free, Chuck!

Comment

Originally posted by chuckcarey, post: 20335
            Tim, It's that time of the year to ask the same dumb question again,can a person order off a Menu like we did two years ago as i 'am not into buffet's ? I just don't eat $37.00 worth of food for breakfast or lunch ( i might look like i do but i don't ) even when Sheila and i go out to a nice place on a Sunday and i'am not talking about a Denny's. LOL ! Chuck
            Well, I certainly could be wrong about not being able to order off the regular menu during the brunch, after you call Ivar's and find out be sure and post the answer for us.

Comment

Working...
            X