Lake Roosevelt this weekend

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Lake Roosevelt this weekend

First time over to Lake Roosevelt and it was perfect !! Met up with Tim Wilson and he gave us a guided tour of "His Lake". If you have never been there you have to go it was wonderful it's like going down the grand canyon. We had perfect weather and calm water. This definitely has to be a calendar event next year !!
    Attached Files
    Rick & Sarah

1959 Larson "Falls Flyer"

Hey Rick, It was a great day, nice to meet every one and put faces to the names..That was a first, seeing that many old boats in a group.
    And I really enjoyed, having someone else throwing a stick for jack, while on the beach.

Tim

Comment

Tim-Rick, It does look like a great time by all. Man ! I can picture the G-3 zipping across that calm water. I would hate to have a piece of that cliff ( or whatever you call that ) come off ! After not being able to get a motel room , all i did was mow the lawn and prune the bushes all weekend and look at the G-3 just sitting in the Garage. Chuck
      Attached Files
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Chuck, you coulda borrowed my tent ...

Comment

Tim, What's a tent ? lol Will remember that next time. Chuck
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

I am dissappointed I wasn't paying enough attention to the boards to see this gathering. Since we got the new boat in June we have been to roosevelt 6 times. Although after the land slide is Porcupine Bay open for boat launch use? Thats where we usually launched and then we boated over to the Datillion campground (awesome spot if you like boat-in camping).

I deffinately agree that Lake Roosevelt needs to make it on the calender for the group!!!

~Brian
            Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
            1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Hey Brian, Yes Porcupine launch is open, But with only 1 launch/recovery
              dock, untill repairs can be made to whats left of everything else..I live 2 miles or so from the launch....call next time over,,,
              Tim

Comment

Working...
              X