New to site

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• New to site

G'day guys, I've bought myself what I'm told is a "early 70s Bell Boy" but don't have any other info. I'm looking forward to seeing and learning more about these boats in the various forums.
    I'd like to put a few pictures of her on here once I figure out how to do that 😁
    Cheers Deano

Sabrecraft boats bought bell-boy . They used the old bottom on couple models briefly . They used the name for their own designs. Fiberglassics has a big write up on the old ones. Some of the sabrecraft models Debutante Fury V2600 WC custom. The mayson lake photos have some examples. I don't know any of the newer ones that have been restored. You can find remaining examples of these on craigslist seattle Portland and Spokane Towards the end they bought Boatland Dorsett and Fairliner at fire sale prices. It turned into their downward spiral. I think their last year was 77.

Comment

Originally posted by Wombatpuckshark View Post
      G'day guys, I've bought myself what I'm told is a "early 70s Bell Boy" but don't have any other info. I'm looking forward to seeing and learning more about these boats in the various forums.
      I'd like to put a few pictures of her on here once I figure out how to do that 
      Cheers Deano
      Hi Deano.
      Do you happen to have any pictures of your Bell Boy ?

I know of several Skagit boats that made it from up this way all the way to Australia too.
      Helmar Joe Johanesen
      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

I do but not sure how to attach them, if you can help there I'll get some on here 😕

Comment

Once you go to post or Reply, you will see a bar across the top.
          The second to the last Icon on the right, hold your mouse over that and it will say, Insert Image. Use the From Computer and click on the browse button.
          Once you do that, find your pictures and just click on it. Then you should click on the upload the file (image).
          Give that a try.
          Helmar Joe Johanesen
          1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
          1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
          Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
          2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
          http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Working...
          X