Private Message

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Private Message

This appears not to be working for me. When I attempt to use it this is what I get:

vBulletin Message

Super Sportster, you do not have permission to access this page. This could be due to one of several reasons:

Your user account may not have sufficient privileges to access this page. Are you trying to edit someone else's post, access administrative features or some other privileged system?
    If you are trying to post, the administrator may have disabled your account, or it may be awaiting activation.
    Dick Johnson
    1989 16ft Sylvan (Bought it New)
    '57 Evinrude 18hp
    '61 Johnson 5.5hp LS
    '72 Johnson 6hp
    '61 Homelite 55 Shortshaft
    '65 Homelite 55
    '68 Bearcat 55 (3)
    '70 Bearcat 55 (1)

Sorry, but I'm not clear. Is that the "how-to's" I did?

I've tried as "Supporting member", which is what you are, and I can do everything I've tried. But then, there are a lot of things I haven't tried. If I can reproduce the problem I can fix it, but sometimes I have a bit of difficulty reproducing the problem.

Thank you.

Comment

Ed sorry let me be a little clearer this what happened when I tried to us the Private Messaging.
      Dick Johnson
      '57 Evinrude 18hp
      '61 Johnson 5.5hp LS
      '72 Johnson 6hp
      '65 Homelite 55
      '68 Bearcat 55 (3)
      '70 Bearcat 55 (1)

Comment

Originally posted by Super Sportster View Post
        Ed sorry let me be a little clearer this what happened when I tried to use the Private Messaging.
        Ed sorry let me be a little clearer, this what happened when I tried to send Private Message. I clicked "Notifications" which brought up a page with "My Messages" on the left side of the screen. Below this is "Send New Message", when I click on that is when I get the "Super Sportster, you do not have permission to access this page." Another interesting thing I just noticed, in my above post I wrote "us" instead of "use" so I went to correct that I don't have edit capabilities in "Using the Forums" but I do have it under "General Discussion"
        Dick Johnson
        '57 Evinrude 18hp
        '61 Johnson 5.5hp LS
        '72 Johnson 6hp
        '65 Homelite 55
        '68 Bearcat 55 (3)
        '70 Bearcat 55 (1)

Comment

My apologies, and thank you for pointing this out. I didn't realize this wasn't working. Should be enabled now. Please give it a try and let me know.

Comment

Working...
          X