Can this really be this easy?

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Can this really be this easy?

I'm amazed at the great work getting this website set up so quickly. What wonders hath God wrought? Congrats to the team that made this possible and so good and so quickly!
    Jerry
    There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 42
    I'm amazed at the great work getting this website set up so quickly. What wonders hath God wrought? Congrats to the team that made this possible and so good and so quickly!
    Jerry
    Jerry, I don't think it was easy at all. Although Joe's avatar photo looks like the same one as before, I swear I see just a little more gray in his hair after getting this forum up ...

Comment

Joe's still got hair? Speaking of pics. I find this site easy to use but see some have pictures with their messages. How is this done? and, which is a better choice, to show your boat(s) or to show you so we can put a face with a name (for those of us who don't get out to meet members much)?
      There is a very fine line between "hobby" and "mental illness.":shocked4:

1957 Skagit Express Cruiser Rosario

Comment

Originally posted by Lootas1, post: 82
        Joe's still got hair? Speaking of pics. I find this site easy to use but see some have pictures with their messages. How is this done? and, which is a better choice, to show your boat(s) or to show you so we can put a face with a name (for those of us who don't get out to meet members much)?
        Well, I like your idea of showing a "face shot", unless of course it would scare people or ruin their dinner, in which case a photo of the boat is probably better. Which is why I chose the image I did ...

Seriously, though ... adding an image that will appear in your posts is pretty easy. Give me a little while and then check in the Tips category of the forum and I'll post something there that will tell ya how to do it.

Tim

Comment

Working...
        X