Thanks for showing us the way!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Thanks for showing us the way!

When you folks decided to go on your own, needless to say, we here at GSG were dumbfounded when F/G closed down the other chapters.
    We stand here now on the threshold of our own brand new and exciting enterprise hoping to follow in your footsteps in trying to preserve the hobby/sport and all the friendships we have come to enjoy over the last few years.
    You are an inspiration and a beacon for us and others to follow in the pursuit of our passion.
    Good Luck to you all in your endeavor and wish us luck as we try to follow your example!
    We'll be rooting for you and probably asking for your help from time to time.
    Sincerely,
    Jim Barker
    member GSG
    (awannago2)
    mobilAandP@aol.com

Jim, Keep us posted. Tell the GSG gang to check in once in a while. Maybe we can try to come down this summer. Best,Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

As requested, I am checking in!!!!

CONGRATULATIONS on your beautiful new home!

As mentioned, we will be formulating a plan for a new home for the Golden State Glassics here in California on Sunday as well.

Our upcoming "BIGS DOGS" Lunch Run and first ever planning meeting is shaping up to be a well attend gathering! We are excited about our future as we start a new chapter for the Golden State Glassics in 2009 and beyond!

Denise

Comment

Denise,
        It is very exciting for all of us here! Best of luck to you all with a new group and I for one look forward to attending one of your events in the future. Keep us updated!

Comment

Denise

Look at "Welcome ex-GSG Guys & Gals ! " from WT 06
          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Working...
          X