No announcement yet.

Next: Up the Snohomish River...

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Brian, I can bring you a handle or even a whole top cowl on Sat morning if it will help. Let me know and I'll dig thru the pile. Hope to see you guys! Gordon
    Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Gordon,

If I can get a handle from you that would be much appreciated. I am hoping to be down in Lynnwood at my parents again tomorrow evening (never brought the boat back to bellingham after the slough run) working on it some more. Is there anyway we could arrange a place to meet so I might be able to get the handle tomorrow night and have it installed by saturday morning??

Give me a call and maybe we can work something out?
      Last edited by Bflaherty; 09-03-2019, 05:49 PM. Reason: Removed phone number
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Wish We Could Make It....

...but I've been sick for three weeks, and it's turned into bronchitis so I won't be able to make it this Saturday.

Hope everybody has a great time, and takes a ton of photos!

Best,

Marty
        http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Comment

Sorry to hear that you have been sick Marty. Best wishes for a speedy recovery.
          Gordon and Cheryl Davies

Comment

Saturday

Gordon
            We're planning to be there with my friends 71 Fiberform. Considering it hasn't been in the water for two years we decided to take it to a local lake for a test run last night. Of course it started to rain so we just backed it in to run the motor. Discovered it had a split primer bulb so it was a good thing we checked it out. Hoping to have a new one in today ready for a day of fun Sat. Barry

Comment

Working...
            X