Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Change in April Dry-Land Lunch Meeting....

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Change in April Dry-Land Lunch Meeting....

On our draft 2009 Events Calendar, we've had a dry-land lunch meeting scheduled for Saturday, April 18, that would include the preview of a slide talk I'll be giving during the April 25 ACBS national symposium to be held in Seattle. The topic is Cruiser Country, reviewing unique Northwest boat designs between the 1920's and 1960's, including old plank-on-frame cruisers, the plywood boats of the early 1950's, and the transition into fiberglass boat production in the Northwest.

At this point, I realize that completion of the presention will go down to the proverbial wire--meaning it won't be ready until a day or two before delivery on April 25--so we've got to postpone presentation of the talk to the Northwest Classic Boat Club until sometime after April 25....meaning sometime in May.

Sorry to change things, but research going into the presentation has been more time-consuming than I thought, and being sick the past two weeks hasn't helped.

....More in coming weeks.

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

Thanks Marty, get well.

Comment

Working...
    X