Boating Safety: Ignore Home Page

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Boating Safety: Ignore Home Page

...Just in case there's anyone out there who's confused, please ignore Boating Safety Class details still on our Home Page and in the Events Calendar listing. The class is NOT being held at Johnny's Dock Restaurant, but rather at instructor Skip Anderson's new office at 3206 20th Street East, Tacoma 98424...just off of I-5's Exit #136 in Fife. (20th Street East is south of I-5.)

The class begins at 10 a.m. tomorrow, Saturday, April 11, and runs until 5 p.m. with a lunch break. Most folks are bringing their own sack lunches, but you can also grab lunch at one of the local-area cafes.

Cost of the class is $25 per person, payable at the class. Skip will give us a basic overview of boating safety, rules of the road, etc., so that members are prepared to not only be better-equipped on the water...but also to take the online test for their Washington State Boating Safety Cards.

If you have questions or problems finding the place tomorrow, my cell number is (360) 301-6737.

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White
Working...
X