Nice Turnout for Boating Safety!

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nice Turnout for Boating Safety!

As of this evening, it looks like we have about 27 members coming to the Boating Safety Class tomorrow...a nice turnout.

Because so many of us are coming, maybe some of you could bring along 1-2 folding chairs, just in case our instructor, Skip Anderson, runs short. (I think he said he could seat about 20 folks with his own chairs.)

See adjoining posts for address details, etc.

See everybody by 10 a.m. tomorrow...

- Marty
    http://www.pocketyachters.com

"If a man is to be obsessed by something, I suppose a boat is as good as anything, perhaps a bit better than most." - E. B. White

I'm gonna mlss it

I got called in to work this AM. I was going to work tomorrow, but there is a planned computer outage so I have to work today instead.

NMP "no more planes"
    Lovely La Rue and the Kingston Kid

Rhapsody - 2001 Classic Craft Gentleman's Racer (FOR SALE)
    Lil' Red - 1957 Bell Boy Express 18 ft Cruiser (someday!)

Comment

Work is not very nice...

So I was probably one of the few people who really need to be there today, legally I am not allowed to run my boat in washington waters right now with out the safety card..

But the engineering department at work (of which I belong) is falling behind production so my boss decided to have 3 of us come in on Saturday to play catch up.. good thing is that every hour I work today is OT and will help pay for some improvements on the boat.

I guess I will just have to take the online test and hope I pass...

Hope everyone has a great time..
      Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
      1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

Working...
      X