One Last Time......

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• One Last Time......

Hard to find in this condition 17 Skagit convertiable windshield frame with no cracks in the front windshield glass ! Please note there are some markings from the windshield wiper blades however that can be rubbed out. If a person wanted it finished off instead of doing it himself,I might have a shop that could do that for you as far as installing the side windows with Lexan and filling any snaps holes replacing the rubber gasket and paint the frame. Otherwise you could do it. The nice thing about how it comes down the port and starboard sides is it will keep out most of the wind and spray and you don't have to purchase side curtains. This will fit the 20' Skagit boat models and 17 Skagit convertiable.In the pictures the windshield is only sitting on the 20' Skagit to give you the idea how it could look on your boat. To finish it off nicely,a person could order from WEFCO new window rubber gasket for $100.00. What you get for $385.00 is the frame, the two non cracked front window glass sections. If you want the glass ONLY the price would be $285.00 You can also use your Debit /Credit Card and PayPal thru my company. Chuck
    Attached Files
    1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
    1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

One last Time...

Don't give up quite yet Chuck. I know a guy looking for a '57-58 20' Express or Offshore fixer, for a bargain price.

If I could hook him up I would certainly recommend your winshield.

Fixer must have a solid transom. Anyone have any leads?

Doug

Comment

Doug, No i'am not giving up but just checking out any sales for it one more time and then store it away for another day. I don't know if you saw this rare 61 Skagit 18' one of the last of the 24 boats built in late 1960-1961 i bought a little while ago.
      Attached Files

Comment

Pretty!

No, I hadn't seen that one. That's a nice looking boat!

Good for you.

Comment

Chuck, very nice 18.:Good one: there is always a last one, right.lol.
          am still in Idaho. may leave for home this Wed.. really need to get back.

Outlaw
          John & Colleen Weston
          Carlyon Beach, Olympia,WA
          lookin for the right boat

Comment

skagitguy, guess we will all have to get use to the new name. :Shocked:

Outlaw
            John & Colleen Weston

Comment

John, Being i now have two Skagit's Classic's One 18' original 1961 runabout ( it's something to keep me busy besides my job ) and the 20' non original Skagit Offshore 20' that's why i decided to go with the "SkagitGuy" name. Chuck

Comment

Skagitguy

It does sound better than Ferryguy. I know you like ferrys.

Comment

Stan, You are right it does sound better. That's what my boats are named after. Classic boat-Classic ferries.

Comment

John, The Dorsett ( FREE ) is waiting for you. It wants to go home with you.
                    Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SkagitGuy, post: 23564
                      Stan, You are right it does sound better. That's what my boats are named after. Classic boat-Classic ferries.
                      Chuck, as a fellow ferry nut I do appreciate your naming convention. I think Chetzemoka would have been a good one if it hadn't already been recycled. I was fortunate enough to get a ride on the original around 1973 when it was the third boat on the Whidbey run. The woodwork in the cabin was incredible. Now only the fishes can enjoy it.

Comment

Stan, I did have one named Chetzemoka. Super nice 1959 Skagit SkiMaster.
                        Attached Files

Comment

Originally posted by SkagitGuy, post: 23568
                          Stan, I did have one named Chetzemoka. Super nice 1959 Skagit SkiMaster.
                          So you did. Please don't ever name one Kulshan, or tell me you already have.

Comment

My lips are sealed, like everything else. See the names on the ferries below? Chippewa name i'am using twice as that is the last semi-project boat i will be doing. It was the first of the boats i named back in 1995. Bainbridge is named after the ferry ( which was named after the island ) and Bainbridge Island where we had a summer house on the shoreline as you came out of Eagledale Harbour.

Comment

I just got back home. let me think about it for a few days. things have piled up here while we were gone.
                              last Fri. I came upon a wide load to pass only a 2 lane, and he goes to the shoulder and throws rocks all over my car and breaks my sunroof glass. now I get to deal with that.
                              sooo much fun. will get back to ya on the Dorsett. it would be a great boat.

John
                              John & Colleen Weston

Comment

Working...
                              X