SOLD Homelites

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• SOLD Homelites

I have two Homelites I'd like to sell together. One is a very good running 1963 with the "Jetson" hood, this one is in great shape and runs better than my F-block. The other is a 1965 Grand Prix that has been re-ringed. It needs carbs rebuild and the oil seal between the block and sump replaced. The 65 also has a small crack in the lower unit but the prior owner sealed it with jb weld and said it didn't leak. Both hoods are in fair condition a couple cracks in the gelcoat but all the emblems are there. These are complete with wiring and one safety mate control box and one bearcat control box minus the key switches. I'd like to get $700 for the pair.

Originally posted by 61_express, post: 26268, member: 942
    I have two Homelites I'd like to sell together. One is a very good running 1963 with the "Jetson" hood, this one is in great shape and runs better than my F-block. The other is a 1965 Grand Prix that has been re-ringed. It needs carbs rebuild and the oil seal between the block and sump replaced. The 65 also has a small crack in the lower unit but the prior owner sealed it with jb weld and said it didn't leak. Both hoods are in fair condition a couple cracks in the gelcoat but all the emblems are there. These are complete with wiring and one safety mate control box and one bearcat control box minus the key switches. I'd like to get $700 for the pair.
    I know people know what they look like, but any pictures to share please
    Helmar Joe Johanesen
    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

You have my attention with both of these. Shipping will probably be a nightmare, but maybe there's a way that won't break the bank.

I am waiting on a call back from a local guy with one for sale, but a "known" running good one is better than a giant question mark. How often do you come to WA?

Comment

I live in CDA I'd be intrested in taking a look at them. Give me a call (208)765-9595

Comment

Well if you want to split them and sell one to each of us for $350, then you get your 700 and I can afford shipping
          I'll take the '63...

Comment

..Oops. ..double post

Comment

Delvel I will try to give you a call tomorrow. The kids have decided to hide my house phone. Kelly I may be able to meet in Moses Lake or something like that if you are interested in both of them. I also have a video of the '63 running somewhere on this computer if you are interested in hearing it run also.
              Attached Files

Comment

Consider them sold if you can meet in Moses Lake area. I'm trusting your word with your descriptions of them, plus you have a Uniflite, can't be too bad =)

Comment

Also, just so I'm understanding the description clearly, neither one of these are "Bearcats" right? One is a Grand Prix, the other is ?

Comment

Here is a video of it idling. Cant seem to find the other video yet.
                    [media=youtube]3sQ8-oqlADg[/media]

Comment

Nice looking !!
                      I remember some place in Bend Oregon, there is a graphics shop that has all decals for the Bearcats too.
                      Helmar Joe Johanesen
                      1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                      1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                      Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                      2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                      http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Thanks for meeting me half way Nick! It was nice to meet a club member.

Comment

My pleasure Kelly. I hope they serve you well. I will try to get the service manual scanned in for you on my next days off.

Comment

Working...
                          X