WTB - Trailer Bunk Guide On

Collapse
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• WTB - Trailer Bunk Guide On

Just checking to see if you any of you guys have any extra trailer bunk guides (galvanized) laying around collecting moss...I'm interested in buying them if you do

[ATTACH]15495[/ATTACH]
    Attached Files

I know...I gotta go to Bellingham! It's so far away!

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 27508, member: 2323
      I know...I gotta go to Bellingham! It's so far away!

Kelly, Call first ( 360-738-8535 ) and them take the wife to lunch. That should make points.
      1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
      1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Will do...I just posted it the fuel tank thread that I might go this Sunday. I just street viewed it on google...I can lots of 'stuff' and looks to be my kind of place!

Comment

oh, if you've never been you are in for a treat. and don't forget to go downstairs!
          John Forsythe

'59 Bellboy 404 - Pretty Girl
          Past Affairs:
          '61 Marathon - Jammie Dodger

Comment

If you're thinking about buying a used fuel tank make sure you take a flash light to thoroughly check the inside conditions! Especially if aluminum!!!

They have a lot of cool old stuff and most of the staff are pretty knowledgeable about what they have and where you might find it... I live in Bellingham and am always willing to go on a scouting run for anybody looking for stuff, however I wouldn't be able to get over there until next week...
            Brian Flaherty

"How can you discover great lands, with your feet planted in the sand"

1969 Chris Craft Cavalier 17 Ski Boat "Tupperware"
            1965 Performer Havoc (sold)

Comment

If I wanted to take the boat stuff I've been collecting and not using to the place in B'ham, would they do some trading? It does say exchange in their title but I don't want to assume anything...

Comment

Originally posted by Kelly, post: 27532, member: 2323
                If I wanted to take the boat stuff I've been collecting and not using to the place in B'ham, would they do some trading? It does say exchange in their title but I don't want to assume anything...
                Might look at the Website and events as Ingvar is going to the swap meets said he would take your stuff and sell it for you.
                Ingvar is a pretty good source person to know....
                Helmar Joe Johanesen
                1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

Is there any way to link the Events section on the main page and the Events section in the forums? I looked all over the forum for the swap meet until I thought it might be different from the main page Events section...lucky guess.

Comment

Well, that is kind of confusing isn't it.
                    How this happened was our main website went outdated way before its time and we had Zero support on it.
                    So Chris our programmer built up another website that was part of the Forums software package to cover out tails until I could do something about the main website.
                    In doing some research, we were better off in the search engines with a main website.
                    This is were Ed Brown stepped up to the plate and said he could rebuild our old website for us..

I will see if we can shut off the Forums duplicate site or rename it to do something else.

So, right now, we have the Main website that has a Calendar linked to it.
                    We also have a Forum that has it own linked Calendar that ties right into the postings which is a very cool feature too.

Going to have to think about this a little on how to, Un-confuse this...
                    Open for ideas here....
                    Helmar Joe Johanesen
                    1959 Skagit 20ft Offshore, 1959 Skagit 16ft Skimaster,
                    1961 17ft Dorsett Catalina.1958 Uniflite 17 ft
                    Outboards: 2.5 Bearcats, 3 50hp White shadow Mercs
                    2 40hp Johnsons, several smaller Old kickers for a total of 12

Our Sister club
                    http://www.goldenstateglassics.com

Oh, and Where is Robin Hood when you need him??

Comment

For me, I use the forum section for everything and rarely go to the main page though I understand this may not be the case for everyone else. I'm no programmer wiz, but there's got to an "easy button" to link the two together somehow.

Comment

I never go to the Main website either. It takes forever for it to load. So I just go directly to the forum.
                        Steve Kiesel
                        1959 Glasspar Seafair Sedan

Comment

I don't go there much, but when i do i just click on "Home" at the top on this page and then "Events" and when done just click on "Forum" and you are back here. By the way, When you are at the event page just click onto the event you want to get information about it. Joe, could you get Ed? to change "Lake Mason" to Mason Lake ? and could he put who is putting on the event ???...Ingvar ?, ACBS? NWCBC ? etc Some say and some don't.
                          1957 17' Skagit Express Cruiser
                          1959 20' Skagit Express Cruiser 120 HP I/O "Chippewa"

Comment

Well my son and I made the trek up north to Bellingham today...that's a long drive! Pacific Marine Exchange was pretty good, though they didn't have a lot of what I was looking for. They did have enough for me to spend a wad of cash though, so not too bad of a day overall. I'll just keep an eye out for the trailer bunks. Next weekend I hope to hit the swap meet. Maybe I'll see some of you there...

Comment

Working...
                            X